Friday 30 March 2012

Fruit powders

I am happy to announce that I found a really great manufacturer for freeze dried fruit powders.
I have received some samples and they look great.
8kg of fruit make 1kg of fruit powder. The powder is 100% fruit and full of vitamins.

The difference between the powder from my manufacturer and the powder that can be bought on several cosmetic supply sites in the UK, is that my powder does not contain any Maltodextrin which is made from corn starch. Maltodextrin is very cheap and does not contain many vitamins which means the fruit powder is stretched.

Pure fruit powders can be mixed with any sort of cosmetic and is a great colourant in addition to providing a lot of vitamins that are beneficial for your skin.

I received the following:

Cranberry powder (much more pink than red)



Strawberry powder


Buckthorn powder


Pineapple powder


I hope you like them as I am thinking of selling these.

No comments:

Post a Comment